Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Nest - Black Metal Rectangular Umbrella Stand, Modern Home Decor [Kitchen]
- Wall-Mounted Coat & Hat Stand with Hooks Moveable Bedroom Living Room Hangers Household Multi-Function Clothes Hat Scarves Handbag Rack Size Optional (Size 48.3 9.8cm)
- VASAGLE Industrial Serving Cart, 3-Tier Kitchen Utility Cart on Wheels with Storage for Living Room, Wood Look Accent Furniture with Metal Frame ULRC78X
- IFELGUD bathroom basin faucet mixer brass faucet water mixer taps water faucet basin sink faucet
- Homak 12-Bin Portable Plastic Storage Organizer, HA01112019
- Kitchen Faucet Tapstainless Steelkitchen Faucet Procold and Hot Basin Faucet Can redate Hand Basin Sink Basin Faucet.
- Oudan 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Sink redating Hot and Cold Sink Faucet (color -, Size -)
- Gyps Faucet Single-Lever Washbasin Mixer Tap Bath Fittings The Quartet Managed Tap Full Copper Kitchen Sink Cold Hot Cold Water Wash in Bath Fittings Brushed Kalte und Vernickeltem Messing Quartett.
- FZHLR Brass Kitchen Faucets Single Cold Water Tap for Kitchen Single Lever Water Mixer 360 redate Sink Pot Filler Faucet
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers