Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Mattress Sleeping Tatami Floor Mat Collapsible Soft Thick Mattres Traditional Futon Mat Japanese Bed Roll Student Dormitory Mattress (color Purple, Size 90x200cm(35x79inch))
- Hua Wu Chou Round Splat matfire Pit mat Round D4'2 1.3m Cartoon turkey3
- Seat 75cm 29.5inchPP Plastic Seat, Fits The Human Hip Metal Chair, Home Dining Chair High Stool, Multi-color Optional (color Red)
- Style 11 one size Bar Chair Coffee Milk Tea Lounge Chair Simple Bar Stool Designer Wrought Iron gold High Chair Padded Bar Chair,Style 13
- Moon Semicircular Cushion Earth Seen from The Moon Space Debris Vast Universe Day and Night Cycle Photography Entry Door Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 Black Grey
- Floor Mat European-Style Floor Mats Kitchen Floor Mat at The Door Doormat Indoor Mats Xuan Guan Fang Sliding Pads-B 100x150cm(39x59inch)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers